Made with boneless chicken pieces and sautéed with onion and other spices and fried deeply for rich taste, Hyderabadi Chicken 65 is one of the best starters and snacks served all around India.
It’s Mirchi offers a huge range of chicken dishes and Hyderabadi Chicken 65 is the king of chicken recipes you must try. It is truly a mouth-watering starter you must check out at our restaurant. We prepare Chicken 65 in authentic Hyderabadi style. If you miss India’s rich flavor, this cuisine is a must-try.
Some lesser known facts behind the name “Chicken 65”
- This starter snack is believed to stand at 65th position in menus of most restaurants in Southern India. It is also believed that chicken 65 belongs to Chennai. No matter what the reason, it is surely a must-try delicacy.
- Some say that this chicken dish is made of 65 ingredients.
- The look and overall presence of this dish doesn’t match its name.
- Indian cooks have completely changed the overall form of this Indo-Chinese recipe and it has got a completely new form on its preparation.
There are plenty of chicken breast and soup recipes available to help build muscles and to add to your daily diet.
Why should you add chicken to your recipes?
- Chicken is basically a low fat source of protein which helps build muscle mass and maintain the overall weight of the body.
- It is recommended to eat chicken in a healthy way instead of making spicy dishes. Cook chicken in a healthy way like grilling, steaming, eating chicken breast and making chicken soup. It is a good idea to have a lean body.
- It is known to improve immunity of the body and it also helps prevent heart problems.
- It is also rich in iron, zinc, and vitamin B
Chicken is truly a mouth-watering non-veg delight that you can try in different forms. Every dish is tempting for our taste buds. Our menu is flooded with lots of chicken and lamb options that you should try.
How is this recipe prepared?
Chicken 65 is marinated with capsicum, onion, dry spices, corn flour, all purpose flour and egg for around half an hour. Later on, it is deep fried and sautéed in spices. It adds a unique aroma and taste when sprinkled by lemon and served with onions. You can order it dry or with gravy. You can enjoy this dish as a starter with dinner and you can also add it as your meal.
Dry Chicken 65 is marinated with red chili powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, Garam Masala, corn flour, egg beaten, Maize, and all the ingredients are mixed well. It is marinated for around half an hour and deep fried.