To give a healthy diet, ItsMirchi has Gluten-Free Naan. It is one of the best replacements of Chapati/Bread.
What is Gluten?
Wheat has 70% carbohydrates, 15% protein and rest is fat. 80% of the protein portion is gluten. Gluten word comes from the Latin word “Glue” which means sticky. Apart from Wheat, Barley and Rye also have gluten.
In some conditions, the body does not digest gluten.
- Celiac Disease
- Wheat Allergy
- Gluten Sensitivity
Because of these three conditions, one can face abdominal pain, gas, bloating and diarrhea. Now let’s move to see…
Gluten-Free Food List
- All Fruits are Gluten Free
- All Vegetables are Gluten Free
- Dairy, Milk, and Milk Products are Gluten Free
- All meat products are Gluten Free
- All types of oils are Gluten Free
- Beverages like tea, coffee are Gluten Free
Gluten-Free Cereals & Starches
- Buckwheat flour
- Finger Millet
- Pearl Millet
- Flattened Rice
What foods are containing Gluten?
- Things made of wheat
- Gems may contain gluten
- Jelly may contain gluten
- Packaged Food may contain gluten
- Junk Foods
- Wine, Beer may contain gluten
- Flavored Milk and Processed cheese may contain gluten
- Processed meat may contain gluten